[As indicated in the last press release on this matter here at ExoNews, dated June 28.2012, the ZlandCommunications investigation of the Chase Brandon story would continue. Dramatic developments have transpired. Below is an up-date on these developments.]
Toronto – [ZNN] Further investigation reveals that efforts by aĂ‚Â syndicatedĂ‚Â international group comprised of four researches from the UK and Canada to obtain direct and specific answers from the CIA about the validity of Chase Brandon’sĂ‚Â highly provocative statementsĂ‚Â concerning the Roswell UFO incident have met with significant success.
ZNN’s investigation indicates that significant progress has been made by the syndicatedĂ‚Â international group to gain clarity on this matter over the last six days.
This syndicatedĂ‚Â international group from the UK and Canada made contact with the CIA on July 2.2012. The purpose of the contact was to make direct and specific inquiries about the validity of Chase Brandon’sĂ‚Â provocative statementsĂ‚Â about the Roswell UFO incident, its possible national security implications and other related secrecy and intelligence issues raised by the former CIA operative on Coast to Coast AM on Saturday June 23.2012.
Below is an excerpt from the letter sent by the international group of researchers to the CIA and the CIA’s subsequent response.
LETTER TO THE CIA
[EXCERPT OFĂ‚Â ORIGINAL LETTER TO CIA PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPT from signatories Robbie Graham, Doctoral Candidate, (UK) - Matthew Alford, Ph.D., (UK) - Grant Cameron, (Canada) and Victor Viggiani M.Ed., (Canada)]
From:Ă‚Â Robbie Graham [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent:Ă‚Â Monday, July 02, 2012 6:38 AM
Sent:Ă‚Â Monday, July 02, 2012 6:38 AM
Re:Ă‚Â Questions: Chase Brandon &Roswell
…”Our questions are as follows:
1. Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Was Mr.BrandonĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s interview on Coast to Coast AM on 23 June, 2012 Ă˘â‚¬â€ś and were the comments he made during this interview Ă˘â‚¬â€ś subject to prior approval by the CIAĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Publications Review Board (PRB)?
2. Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Does Mr.BrandonĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s assertion that the CIA currently has in its possession proof of extraterrestrial visitation Ă˘â‚¬â€ś which we stress he claims to have seen while working in his capacity as ELO Ă˘â‚¬â€ś constitute a disclosure of classified information? If so, is he subject to legal penalties or other action as a result of this disclosure? If not, why not?
3. Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Is Mr. Brandon still under contract with the CIA in any capacity?
4. Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Are there any circumstances under which members of the public (academics, journalists, for example) might be granted limited access to the HIC? In other words, is it possible for the public to independently verify Mr. BrandonĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s claims regarding Roswell materials in the HIC?
5. Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Ă‚Â As an extension of the above question, what CIA communication policies are in place to provide the public with an opportunity to respond to and enquire about materials observed and statements made by former CIA operatives concerning the Roswell matter that may be seen to communicate classified intelligence or national security information in a public forum?
6. Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Ă‚Â If avenues for public verification of Mr. BrandonĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s claims are not available at this time, we ask that the CIA officially comment on hisRoswellstatements, either confirming or denying their veracity.
To clarify, the above questions are posed not in the context of Mr. BrandonĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s fictional book, but of the allegedly factual statements he made during his interview on Coast to Coast AM, which are now a matter of significant public interest.
Thank you very much for your careful consideration of this matter. We look forward to hearing from you.
University of Bristol
Department of Drama: Theatre, Film, Television
Matthew Alford, PhD
Reel Power: Hollywood Cinema and American Supremacy
Author: UFOs, MJ-12, and the Government
Victor Viggiani M.Ed.
From: ianpt <email@example.com>
To: rbbgraham <firstname.lastname@example.org>; paulast <email@example.com>
CC: matthewalfordphd <firstname.lastname@example.org>; whitehouseufo <email@example.com>; zland <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Media <Media@ucia.gov>
Sent: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 19:31
Subject: RE: Questions: Chase Brandon &Roswell
Off the record, we will look into your questions and get back to you as quickly as possible. Ă‚Â Best,
Office of Public Affairs
Central Intelligence Agency”
ZlandCommunicationsĂ‚Â - as part of this international syndication that has been contacted by the CIA Ă˘â‚¬â€ś will follow this potentially volatile and dramatic story in the public’s interest. ZNN will also attempt to ensure that the CIAĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s efforts to provide the international syndication with a response about Chase BrandonĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s statements on the Roswell UFO crash will be made available to the public as soon as practically possible.
This Press Release may be distributed freely. The entire text of the letter to the CIA will be made public in due course.
Journalists wishing more background information may use the contact information below.
The investigation continues.
###ZlandCommunications NewsNetwork Toronto Ontario Canada email@example.com Ă‚Â 905.278.1238 ZlandCommunications A news service that takes you to the edgeĂ˘â‚¬Â¦ and beyond.